Due to popular demand from our Queensland and Perth Practitioners, and following on from the successful Wiring For Blue seminars recently held in Sydney and Melbourne, we are delighted to announce that a one day seminar on Debriefing With the Brain in Mind will be held in Brisbane and Perth on May 8th and 10th respectively.
This seminar has been designed to bring participants the highlights from Sydney and Melbourne, while also providing more depth and extending some of the topics covered in the original seminar.
The seminar will provide practitioners with a basic understanding of key insights from the latest research into neuroscience and how this may be practically applied when debriefing and coaching individuals using Human Synergistics diagnostics such as Lifestyles Inventory™.
After participating in this workshop, participants will :
- Understand how the brain processes information and why certain situations trigger defensive behaviour.
- Learn about the SCARF model developed by Dr David Rock, which identifies the conditions that are most likely to generate a threat state and thus could show up as defensive behaviours.
- Be able to apply the SCARF model to the Circumplex.
- Learn what happens in the brain when two people interact and align, and how these insights can be applied to your own coaching.
- Learn about the three levels of leadership and what lies beyond ‘Peak Performance’.
- Learn about Human Synergistics’ ReSeT Model and how this can be used to increase clients’ capacity to develop Constructive Styles.
Participants will be able to download Dr David Rock’s presentation from the Sydney Seminar as pre-work once registration has been completed and payment received.
||Brisbane - Tuesday 8th May, 2012
Perth - Thursday 10th May, 2012
||9:30am – 4:00pm
||$300.00 inc GST
||Sofitel Brisbane Central
249 Turbot St
Brisbane, Australia 4000
99 Adelaide Terrace
Perth, Australia 6000
||Must be LSI/GSI accredited or have completed an LSI
||Contact Zara Kuhn on (02) 9271 5947 email@example.com
||Corinne Canter 0407 300 129